To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 128.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
**(Packaging May Vary)**
Royal Canin Gastrointestinal Fiber Response is a veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for cats with long- or short-term digestive sensitivities.
You’ve tried everything to help with your cat's GI issues, whether those are vomiting, diarrhea, or lack of appetite. And while bland homemade diets are often used for digestive upsets, your cat could be missing some key nutrients to help them fully recover. But with the help of your veterinarian and Royal Canin, there’s not just hope—there can be a true difference.
This high fiber cat food is specially formulated with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers to aid with intestinal movement for your cat’s GI upsets. Prebiotics help maintain the balance of good bacteria in the gut. A blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion for optimal stool quality. Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, from fish oil help nourish and soothe the GI tract. And the exclusive S/O Index supports urinary health by creating an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder.
- Promotes digestive health and optimal stool quality with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Formulated to help manage GI health and common gastrointestinal sensitivities
- Enriched with a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers for healthy transit through the GI tract
- Supports urinary health with the exclusive S/O Index, which creates an environment unfavorable to crystal formation in the bladder