Deck the Paws - $5 off any in-store or online purchase of $25 or more. When You Use Code: 262113 At Checkout. Expires 12/15/2021
Formulated to be fed as the basic diet for all Marmosets and Tamarins, such as Common Marmosets, Pygmy Marmosets. Golden Lion Tamarins, Cotton-top Tamarins, White-lipped Tamarins and others.
ZuPreem® Marmoset Diet Canned is formulated to be a nutritionally complete diet when a source of Vitamin C is provided. Designed to be fed as the primary diet for marmosets and tamarins, this remarkable diet was developed many years ago when it was discovered that some New World primates could not convert Vitamin D2 (widely used in animal nutrition) to D3. After intensive research, nutritional experts at ZuPreem produced a diet with a perfect blend of ingredients that included adequate levels of Vitamin D3, other important nutrients, and an appealing aroma and palatability. Ever since, this diet has been an integral part of marmoset and tamarin husbandry.
- 100% complete nutrition when a source of Vitamin C is provided - Suitable for growth, maintenance, and reproductive life stages.
- Highest quality ingredients - Improves digestibility and palatability.
- Adequate levels of Vitamin D3 - Meets the higher requirements of marmosets and tamarins for Vitamin D3.
- Highly palatable when fresh produce is limited - Readily consumed; assures animal gets proper nutrition.
- Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists - Provides correct and balanced nutrition for optimum energy and health.
- Canned product - Longer shelf-life and easier to store than dry diets.
- Fed to marmosets and tamarins for more than 30 years - Time-tested and proven efficacy.
- Stringent quality control standards - Fixed formulations provide consistent dependable nutrition.
Water, Cracked wheat,Whole egg, Soybean meal, Sucrose, Rice, Vegetable oil, Alfalfa meal, Iodized salt, Dicalcium phosphate, Choline chloride, Ferrous sulfate, Zinc oxide, Copper chloride, Manganous oxide, Cobalt carbonate, Calcium iodate, Sodium selenite,Vitamin A supplement,Vitamin D3 supplement,Vitamin E supplement,Thiamine, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic acid, Biotin,Vitamin B12 supplement.
Vitamin D3 I.U. per lb.
not less than 4,000
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.