Always reliable and entertaining, this handy yellow book is a “true” Almanac—a calendar of the heavens, a time capsule of the year, and an essential reference that reads like a magazine. Always timely, topical, and distinctively “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor,” the Almanac is useful DAILY in all walks of life.
Now in its 231st year, The Old Farmer’s Almanac is STILL the best-selling annual in the United States and Canada, thanks to readers from coast to coast! The longest-running periodical in America (since George Washington was president!), it’s a timeless guide to daily living. With our long-standing commitment to “new, useful, and entertaining matter,” you can count on your new edition to deliver a comprehensive and trustworthy guide to 2023.
What’s Inside the 2023 Almanac
As always, you can count on this year’s edition to contain the fun facts, predictions, and feature items that have made it a cultural icon, including:
- Timetables for the year’s astronomical events, from full Moons to meteor showers
- Long-range weather forecasts for every month, week, and day of the year
- Best Days to do things (from fishing to weaning, from planting to setting eggs)
- Contests and mind-mangling puzzles
- Quirky facts, timeless adages and advice, pithy quotes, and profound proverbs!