This product is designed to kill species of aphid, spider mite, ant, cricket, weevil, caterpillar, fly, thrip, silverfish, & more. Tomato & Vegetable spray controls blackspot, powdery mildew, rust, scab, blight, brown rot, & leaf spot. For best control apply as a protective spray early in the season before the diseases are noticed. Our insect killer is perfect for use on listed fruits, vegetables, & ornamentals. This includes beans, beets, carrots, cabbage, kale, onions, tomatoes, roses, houseplants, shrubs, almonds, apples, pears, & more. This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
- Controls both insects and fungal disease on vegetables, fruits and ornamentals
- Use up to the day of harvest
- Controls blight, leaf spot, blackspot and other listed diseases
- Controls aphids, mites, ants, whiteflies, fruit flies, and other listed insects
- For use on listed fruits, vegetables, & ornamentals
- Ready-to-use Quart (32oz) spray bottle
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.