Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is made without grain or gluten, making it a perfect grain-free alternative diet. With tasty, highly digestible proteins like salmon meal and herring meal, your cat is sure to enjoy the natural aroma and fishy flavor. Along with protein, Wild Sea Catch™ offers overall health benefits from balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus, essential antioxidants like Vitamin E and Vitamin C and wholesome, nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Quality protein sources, such as salmon meal and herring meal, are rich in Omega fatty acids, are highly digestible and aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure that your cat or kitten gets the right mineral balance to build and maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system.
- Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for a cat's immune and nervous systems, while also supporting healthy skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Wild Sea Catch™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calclium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Supfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum 40.00% Crude Fat, minimum 18.00% Crude Fiber, maximum 3.00% Moisture, maximum 10.00% Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05% Calcium, minimum 1.20% Phosphorus, minimum 1.00% Magnesium, maximum 0.10% Taurine, minimum 0.20% Vitamin E, minimum 300 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.45%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.00%* *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content :
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,800 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.