Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Feline™ is formulated to provide total wellness for both cats and kittens. Cats are true carnivores and so they crave protein from high-quality sources like turkey, chicken, herring, salmon and whitefish. Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Feline™ is formulated to provide this high-protein nutrition with a taste your cat will love. Along with protein, there's a healthy mix of vegetables and fruits, which contain antioxidants important for everyday optimal health. Vitamins and minerals help support your cat's immune system. This grain and gluten-free diet is a healthy alternative and is sure to be one your cat will enjoy.
- Formulated without grain or gluten, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet.
- Quality protein sources, such as turkey meal, chicken meal, herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal, aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle.
- Proper levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure that your cat or kitten gets the right mineral balance to build and maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Primitive Feline™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for a cat's immune and nervous systems, while also supporting healthy skin and coat.
- A strong immune system is supported through a powerful blend of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, along with wholesome vegetables & fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries.
Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Dried Eggs, Pacific Whiting Meal, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sufate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein, minimum 40.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 3.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Magnesium, maximum 0.10%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.20%*|
|Vitamin E, minimum 300 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.40%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.80%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content :
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,755 kcal/kg, 395 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.