Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet - c/d + Metabolic Urinary + Weight Care - Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Just like the human epidemic, almost 50% of the pet population is overweight. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, put your dog at risk of urinary conditions like bladder stones and affect the lifelong general health of your dog.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® Metabolic + Urinary Canine clinical nutrition to help manage your dog's weight and urinary health. In fact, Metabolic + Urinary Canine is specially formulated to reduce the risk of calcium oxalate & struvite stones AND is nutrition clinically proven to reduce weight by 13% in 60 days.
How it works:
- A synergistic blend of ingredients
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium & phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
- Unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables
How it helps:
- Naturally works with your pet's unique metabolism
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Helps your pet feel full & satisfied between meals
- Formulated to support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® Metabolic + Urinary Canine provides all the nutrition your dog needs during weight loss and maintenance while improving urinary health. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Fiber, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Pork Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Carrots, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Glyceryl Monostearate, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Lipoic Acid, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, L-Carnitine, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Beta-Carotene, Broccoli.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||40.4|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.96|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||512 ppm|
Calorie Content :
3170 kcal/kg (279 kcal/cup†).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.