Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet - d/d Skin & Food Sensitivities Feline - Duck Canned Cat Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
There can be a variety of reasons for your cat's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most cats with these skin conditions can benefit from simply eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet¬Æ d/d¬Æ clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's¬Æ Prescription Diet¬Æ d/d¬Æ Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet¬Æ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Duck, Duck Liver, Ground Green Pea, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Fish Oil, Glucose, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, L-Cystine, Choline Chloride, Iron Oxide, Glycine, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Potassium Citrate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||22.3|
|Vitamin C||226 ppm|
|Vitamin E||796 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.17|
|Total Omega-6 FA||5.89|
Calorie Content :
189 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.