To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 118.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. We will be happy to call your Vet if needed. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
For overweight cats prone to stress and urinary health issues including Feline Idiopathic Cystitis
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ Metabolic + Urinary Feline is clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease FLUTD and contains ingredients to help manage stress in cats, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis) and reduce weight by 11% in 60 days.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones and to reduce the recurrence of FLUTD including FIC.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to help control stress in cats a known risk factor for FIC
- Naturally works with your cat's unique energy use, activating the body's natural ability to burn excess body fat helping them to lose weight and prevent weight regain.
- Helps regulate appetite and enhances satiety, helping them feel fuller for longer and reducing begging behaviour.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Available in dry kibble and chicken pouch.
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals.Urine acidifying substances : DL-methionine, potassium chloride, choline chloride, Calcium sulfate.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 39.0 Fat 13.7 Crude fibre 10.7 Carbohydrate (NFE) 31.0 Calcium 0.80 Phospohorus 0.71 Sodium 0.35 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.074 Taurine 0.26 L-carnitine 558.5 ppm Vitamin E 874 IU/kg
Calorie Content :
3411 kcal/kg (341 kcal/100g).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.