Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet - Selected Protein PV Dry Cat Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PV Pea & Venison dry cat food is a veterinary-exclusive diet for cats with food sensitivities.
Whether a veterinarian has determined through an elimination diet trial that your cat has food sensitivities or that they require long-term support for their skin issues, your vet recommended Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PV dry cat food for a reason. This highly palatable, highly digestible, complete and balanced diet can help your cat live their most magnificent life. It’s formulated with a novel protein, venison, to help cats with food sensitivities resulting from common proteins. And omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat. Ask your vet about feeding your adult cat Royal Canin Selected Protein Adult PV wet cat food as a complement.
- Complete and balanced diet that can be used for elimination diet trials and long-term nutrition
- Limited ingredient diet made with pea and venison, which are rarely associated with food sensitivities in cats
- Promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat with EPA & DHA, omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in cats with skin sensitivity and irritation
Peas, venison meal, pea protein, coconut oil, natural flavors, hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable oil, monocalcium phosphate, sodium bisulfate, DL-methionine, calcium sulfate, fish oil, salt, potassium chloride, taurine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein (min)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||11.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||5.6%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min)||0.12%|
|Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA)* (min)||0.05%|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content :
This diet contains 3447 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 324 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.