Southern Agriculture Customer Service
Southern Agriculture ships to any US addresses withing the 50 States which can accept UPS deliveries. For more information about shipping rates and times, please see Shipping Information below. APOs/FPOs: Due to the fact that UPS cannot deliver to APO/FPOs and the US Postal Service will no longer pick up packages going to APOs/FPOs, we are unable to ship to any overseas military addresses. UPS Fees: 1. UPS charges a $10 intercept fee to have a shipped package rerouted. Should you need to reroute a package once it has shipped, this fee will be applied to your card. 2. UPS attempts delivery 3 times. If they are unable to deliver your package it is automatically sent back to our store. Upon receipt of the package, a product refund only will be issued unless a reship is requested. The cost to reship the package will be applied to your card.
Phone: 1 (888) SOAGPET(762-4738) 9 am - 3 pm CST Monday - Friday
If an internet customer service rep is not available, please leave a message with your name, phone number, order number, and nature of the problem or inquiry - we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Hassle Free Return Policy
Southern Agriculture accepts returns on any purchase up to 60 days from original purchase date on unused and unworn products returned in their original packaging. All products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship. We do not guarantee wear and tear of products unless noted in product description.
- Always return your purchase in the original shipping container.
- Always include a copy of the receipt shipped with your order or the Order Confirmation Receipt generated from your computer for your purchase showing your order# and item(s) purchased. If possible, please write on it the reason for return.
- Purchases returned without receipt will NOT be processed and will be returned to the customer.
SHIP RETURNS TO:
6501 East 71st
Tulsa, OK 74133
- Electronic items may be returned up to 14 days from the day they are received ONLY if they are defective. The return package must include ALL the original pieces and packaging. Returns will not be accepted if pieces of the item are missing. Please note that electronic training products are not guaranteed to solve behavioral problems. Returns for any other issues, or for returns past the aforementioned time frame, please contact the manufacturer of the item directly.
- Shipping cost will be refunded only if we send the wrong product or if the item is defective. If you are requesting a refund of the shipping costs, you must contact us before returning the product. You can call 1 (888) SOAGPET(762-4738) or e-mail Sales@southernagriculture.com
- If anything is damaged in your order, please save the container and all the packing material as well as the item. DO NOT return the merchandise unless we instruct you to do so. Notify us immediately at 1 (888) SOAGPET(762-4738) so we can instruct you on the proper handling of the damaged merchandise. This will ensure the quickest replacement.
All returns must be pre-paid, no COD accepted.
Southern Agriculture makes every effort to ship orders quickly. In the event that you select a back ordered item, your order may be divided into multiple shipments, as we will ship products that are immediately available from our distribution centers. Charges for back ordered items will not be applied to your credit card until we actually ship them to you; there is no need to re-order.
Your order confirmation includes your invoice. Please keep this for your records. In the event that you have misplaced it, please contact us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com or 1 (888) SOAGPET(762-4738) and we will send a copy to you.
Southern Agriculture, Inc. accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All prices are displayed and charged in U.S. currency. Southern Agriculture does not accept checks, cash or money orders for online orders.
Southern Agriculture, Inc. is required to collect sales tax on orders shipped to Oklahoma addresses at the current tax rate. For all other states shipping locations no tax will be applied.
If you are making an exempt purchase, please contact us at 1 (888) SOAGPET(762-4738) to provide the appropriate certificates to claim your exemption. Contacting the customer service center before entering your order will help to avoid billing adjustments.
At this time, Southern Agriculture only ships within the Fifty States of the United States.
Shipping charges are based on weight, shipping distance, and sometimes size of items ordered and will be shown at the checkout screen before you are asked for your credit card information.
Orders typically ship from our warehouse within 24-48 business hours of submitting an order, excluding weekends and holidays. Expedited orders placed after 10 a.m. Central Standard Time will not be shipped until the following business day. 2nd-day air packages arrive the second full business day after shipment. Shipments are delivered Monday through Friday only. No weekend delivery. In most cases, when using Standard Ground service, you should receive your products within 6-10 days of purchase. Deliveries to some locations may take longer. No products on the website are offered for sale or shipped where prohibited by state law.
If you have special shipment needs, please e-mail us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com with your request and the best ways to contact you.
To see typical UPS Business Days in Transit for Ground shipping, click on the image below: