3M™ Vetrap™ bandage tape has been used by animal care professionals for over 40 years. Layers "bond" together to provide support bandages that stay put, allowing better fit and lower risk of slippage. Skin can breathe through cool, lightweight and porous material. This versatile, high-performance bandaging tape has many applications - support, compression and securing of bandages.
- Bandage sticks to itself (not to hair).
- Conforms around difficult to bandage contours.
- Provides support, protection and bandage security.
- Protects wounds and holds sterile dressings in place.
- Supports sprains, splints and convalescent injuries.
- 4 inches x 5 yards (stretched) rolls.
- Made in the USA.
- Vetrap contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.