Only 5% of a flea infestation is found on your pet. The other 95% is found off your pet and in their environment, which can lead to flea infestations feeling impossible to treat. Many don't know fleas can live in hard-to-reach places in your home like around furniture, inside bed frames and under appliances. Advantage Spot & Crevice Spray is a flea and tick treatment that helps control infestation within the cracks and crevices throughout your home, apartment or residence. It features a powerful formula designed to kill fleas, brown dog ticks, dust mites, bed bugs and more.
Use Advantage Spot & Crevice Spray in cracks and crevices throughout your home, where pests love to hide. This powerful flea and tick spray dries fast, so you can live comfortably knowing your home is protected.
The Advantage product family helps you fight fleas comprehensively - killing fleas on your pet, in your home and in your yard. To get the most out of Advantage Spot & Crevice Spray, it's best to use it as part of a complete flea treatment program powered by Advantage. Treat your dogs and cats with topical flea treatments, shampoos or sprays, your home and furniture with spot treatment flea spray or foggers and your yard with Advantage Yard & Premise Spray.
Advantage Spot & Crevice Spray is intended for indoor use only and is not intended for use on humans or animals. Follow the instructions listed on the label carefully. Stock up and save on future orders of Advantage sprays with a subscription, and gain peace of mind that you'll always be prepared to kill fleas and ticks.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.