Deck the Paws - $5 off any in-store or online purchase of $25 or more. When You Use Code: 262113 At Checkout. Expires 12/15/2021
Tuna and shrimp in one meal!? Once you open this can, you‚Äôll surely become your cat‚Äôs sweetheart. Expect purrs galore once they finish eating this delicious, high-moisture meal.
- Wild-caught tuna and shrimp are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein to support healthy muscles and activity.
- Low carb and packed with amino acids, vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth-based gravy so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities free of grain, gluten and MSG in easy-to-open, BPA-free cans; great for serving alone or as a kibble topper.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Shrimp, Potato Starch, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Xanthan Gum, Choline Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source Of Vitamin K), Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
CRUDE PROTEIN 12.0% min CRUDE FAT 2.0% min CRUDE FIBER 0.2% max MOISTURE 83.0% max ASH 2.0% max CALCIUM 0.25% max PHOSPHORUS 0.25% max MAGNESIUM 0.024% max TAURINE 0.05% min
Calorie Content :
69 kcal/3-oz can, 126 kcal/5.5-oz can
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma.¬† If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com¬†
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.