Tuna and tilapia make a great twosome— so much so that your little purr machine will gobble up this tasty meal and ask for more!
- Wild-caught tuna and tilapia are the top ingredients for animal-sourced protein for healthy muscles and activity.
- Packed with amino acids, vitamins, minerals and essential taurine for overall health and well-being.
- Loaded with tasty broth so it's a great way to add hydration to help support digestive and urinary health.
- Protein as the major source of calories to meet the nutritional needs of carnivores and provides a balanced diet for cats of all ages.
- Made in food safe facilities and free of grain, gluten and MSG, and comes in easy-to-open cans.
Tuna, Water Sufficient For Processing, Tilapia, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Lactate, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Ferrous Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
CRUDE PROTEIN 12.0% min CRUDE FAT 2.0% min CRUDE FIBER 0.2% max MOISTURE 83.0% max ASH 2.0% max CALCIUM 0.25% max PHOSPHORUS 0.2% max MAGNESIUM 0.024% max TAURINE 0.05% min
Calorie Content :
70 kcal/3-oz can, 127 kcal/5.5-oz can
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.