Blueberry Pet - 3M Reflective Neoprene Padded Dog Collar Pastel Mint Blue
The collar does not stretch itself, please make sure leave ONLY 2 fingers between collar and dog neck. A properly fitting collar and harness won't leave any room for your dog...Read More
- The collar does not stretch itself, please make sure leave ONLY 2 fingers between collar and dog neck. A properly fitting collar and harness won't leave any room for your dog to chew
- The collar is not for tie out. NEVER leave your dog unattended with a collar on. This collar is a single product. Its matching harness (B01MU7V1R2) sold separately
- The 3M reflective threads are only stitched in part of the polyester webbing. Not the entire webbing is embedded with reflective threads. The buckles are made of ecofriendly plastic, which matches the color of the webbing. The metal D ring is chrome coated to add durability.
- The loop tied to the logo is specifically designed for the purpose of attaching dog charms, tags, pendants or accessories. Please do not attach any dog leash with this loop.
- All pictures are taken with our production samples from a size of Medium; Please measure your pets carefully for making the right purchase. Always look at the size chart for the recommended weight range to confirm the size.
Why do you need a REFLECTIVE product?
- It ensures that your pet is seen even during night time, eases worry of losing your pet.
- Reflective in its nature, it picks up car headlights and other sources of lights, allowing people to see your dog and avoid accidents.
- Available in many trendy colors, the softer and finer dog collar shapes a forever classic.
- The 3M reflective threads are intertwined into the webbing to offer durability.
- Thanks to the soft neoprene paddings, this dog collar sustains stability and maintains water-resistant.
- Collar: polyester webbing with intertwined reflective stripes
- Buckle: eco-friendly plastic
- D-ring: chromed zinc alloy metal
- Wipe to clean
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.