Iron is a vital nutrient required by plants to form chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is what gives plants their green color. Promotes vigorous growth, and dark green color of turf, flowers, shrubs, trees. Sulfate formula designed to be immediately available to plants in need. Liquid Iron can be applied as either a foliar spray or soil drench. Carefully read directions before use.
- Promotes vigorous growth and dark green turf
- Corrects & prevents plant yellowing
- For use on lawns, ornamentals, trees & shrubs
- Can be used as a foliar spray or drench
- Nutrients available immediately to plants
- Concentrate quart (32oz) Various mix rates
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.