BONIDE Sucker Punch® is the fast and easy way to prevent and control unwanted plant suckers and sprouts. It is a growth regulator that can be used on the base of trees and shrubs, in the canopy and on the trunk of trees. Excellent training tool to promote the growth and development of strong, well spaced branches that resist wind and ice damage, improve spray penetration for better insect and disease control and improve light penetration for better overall growth.
- Controls sprouts and sucker growth on apples, olives, pears, non-bearing citrus and ornamental woody plants
- Easy to use options, comes with a brush in the cap or in a convenient spray bottle
- Does not harm trees and shrubs when used as directed
- Can be used on suckers growing in interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens and grounds.
- Promotes the growth and development of strong, well spaced branches.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.