Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care contains a strain of beneficial bacteria shown to help cats maintain calm behavior. The science behind our therapeutic products represents a collaboration among Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help cats maintain calm behavior
- Improvement shown in cats displaying anxious behaviors such as pacing
- Helps promote positive behaviors such as playing and seeking out social contact
- Helps cats cope with changes in routine and location and helps reduce sneezing associated with herpes virus
- Helps blunt cortisol, a marker of stress, and supports a healthy immune system
Active Ingredients per sachet: (1g) Bifidobacterium longum BL999 1x109 CFU Vitamin E 100 IU
Inactive Ingredients: Liver flavor, maltodextrin
Administer one packet daily under the supervision or direction of a veterinarian. May take up to six weeks for full effect.
For additional information about this supplement, consult your veterinarian.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.