- Optimal Protein for Less Active Dogs: All Life Stages Less Active Formula is crafted with 27% less fat and 10% less protein than our Multi-Protein All Life Stages formula, while still providing an optimal level of nutrition for less active dogs of all breeds and sizes.
- Created Without Any Wheat, Corn, or Soy: There’s nothing questionable in a bowl of Canidae All Life Stages.
- Healthplus Solutions in Every Bite: Probiotics added to every kibble after cooking to support healthy digestion, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and omega 6 & 3 fatty acids to support beautiful skin and coat.
- Flavors & Types: With 5 different varieties there’s a Canidae All Life Stages product that your dogs will love.
- We Make Pet Food Simple: Canidae All Life Stages dog food uses simple, whole-food recipes made right here in our Texas facility. Because pet food shouldn’t be complicated.
Vet Formulated For All Ages, Breeds, And Sizes - CANIDAE® All Life Stages premium dry dog food is made with real food ingredients, formulated for all dogs. Our All Life Stages recipes make mealtimes for multiple dog households simple. Every bag is vet formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs at every stage of their life, including senior dogs that may be less active. All Life Stages offers a protein-rich mix of premium ingredients like Chicken, Turkey, Lamb, or Fish paired with whole foods like potatoes, brown rice, peas, lentils, and cranberries. And we promise never any fillers – we’ve created All Life Stages without any corn, wheat or soy. Just a well-rounded meal crafted with their health and well-being at the forefront with the benefit of one bag for all! Our HealthPlus Solutions include added probiotics for easy digestion, vitamins/minerals and hard-working antioxidants for overall health and fatty acid blends for healthy skin and coat. With multiple flavors and formulations, there is a CANIDAE All Life Stages food that is perfect for your pup.
Chicken meal, brown rice, white rice, rice bran, peas, potatoes, oatmeal, cracked pearled barley, millet, turkey meal, lamb meal, chicken fat, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, oceanfish meal, salmon oil, choline chloride, salt, potassium chloride, suncured alfalfa, inulin (from chicory root), lecithin, sage extract, cranberries, beta-carotene, rosemary extract, sunflower oil, yucca schidigera extract, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid), minerals (iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite), mixed tocopherols (a preservative), papaya, pineapple.
Contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms.
Guaranteed AnalysisCRUDE PROTEIN (MIN.)22.50%CRUDE FAT (MIN.)8.50%CRUDE FAT (MAX.)10.50%CRUDE FIBER (MAX.)4.00%MOISTURE (MAX.)10.00%LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6 FATTY ACID) (MIN.)2.60%ALPHA LINOLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3 FATTY ACID) (MIN.)0.50%VITAMIN E (MIN.)200.00 IU/kgASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C)** (MIN.)50.00 mg/kgGLUCOSAMINE (NATURALLY OCCURRING)** (MIN.)750.00 mg/kgCHONDROITIN SULFATE (NATURALLY OCCURRING)** (MIN.)250.00 mg/kgLACTOBACILLUS ACIDOPHILUS** (MIN.)100 million CFU/lb.
**Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content :
ME (kcal/kg) 3,300
ME (kcal/g) 3.30
ME (kcal/lb) 1,500
ME (kcal/cup) 342
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.