Like the original, our redesigned dog chore coat is made with firm-hand duck canvas and a water-repellent coating, which protects your pup in wet, windy weather. The quilted liner adds warmth, while improved tabs at the neck and chest make it simple to take on and off.
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ringspun cotton duck with water-repellent coating
- Quilted nylon lining for warmth and easy on and off
- Corduroy-trimmed collar tucks into coat
- Two rivet-reinforced pockets; Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Fully-adjustable hook-and loop neck and chest tabs
- Sizes: S-XL
Dog Chore Coat
Units are expressed in inches and reflect general body dimensions. Measurements are approximate.
||13” - 17”
||16” - 21”
||18” - 23”
||22” - 28”
||22” - 26”
||25” - 38”
||24” - 29”
||30” - 45”
How to Measure
Chest: Measure behind front legs and across the broadest part of the chest. Hold the tape firm and level. If the measurement falls between sizes, opt for the next size up.
Neck: Measure at the base of the neck. Note: Do not measure too high on the neck as it may result in a smaller than optimal measurement.
Shop Our Entire Carhartt Line Here
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. You can visit any of our six stores located in Tulsa, Owasso, or Broken Arrow or you can shop online. All items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma.