Daily Diet & Sinking Food
A Uniquely Formulated Stick Offering Multiple Benefits
- Contains higher levels of calcium to promote shell development
- Hard pellet that quickly sinks to the aquarium bottom allowing your hard shelled friends to eat at their leisure
- Won’t foul as quickly when used with hermit crabs, due to proprietary manufacturing process that holds up in higher humidity environments
- Promotes desirable form and coloration
- Will not dissolve nor cloud the water
For lobsters, shrimp, underwater crawfish and other aquatic scavengers, feed one (1) to four (4) mini sticks twice daily based on size. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Hermit Crab Care & Maintenance: With proper care and feeding hermit crabs can live to be 10 years old. A clean environment free of debris and stagnant or soiled water is necessary for optimum health. Hermit crabs require large amounts of clear, clean water as part of their feeding. Their water source should be changed daily. Ideally, the temperature of their enclosure should be 75°F (24°C) with higher humidity and free of rapid temperature changes or drafts. Hermit crabs have no regular dining routine, rather they tend to eat at varying intervals from days to two weeks in length. For the best results feed Hikari® Tropical Crab Cuisine® in a clean shallow dish once a week. After 24 hours remove uneaten food from the enclosure. Feed an amount equal to 2 grams of food (approximately a thimble full) for each hermit crab per feeding.
Fish meal, flaked corn, wheat flour, rice bran, soybean meal, corn gluten meal, shrimp meal, fish oil, brewers dried yeast, DL-methionine, garlic, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 06-52D
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
||min. 19,000 IU/kg
||min. 2,900 IU/kg
||min. 600 IU/kg
||min. 420 mg/kg
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.