Earthborn Holistic® Great Plains Feast™ fulfills your dog's ancestral dietary cravings by providing him with lean, bison and beef meal proteins. With these highly digestible proteins, you can be sure your dog is getting all the nutrition and great taste needed to live a long and happy life. Great Plains Feast™, a premium grain-free formula, is packed with wholesome vegetables and fruits, vitamins, minerals and all of the essential nutrients needed for everyday optimal health.
- Grain, gluten and potato-free, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet.
- Lean, red meat proteins, like bison meal and beef meal, are highly digestible and rich in balanced amino acids. Egg protein is the biological standard that all other proteins are compared against. Rich protein sources like these help build a strong foundation for your dog's overall health.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, blueberries, cranberries, apples, carrots and spinach help support the immune system and other bodily functions.
- L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning.
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting healthy maintenance of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Great Plains Feast™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Bison Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca, Dried Egg, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Beef Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Pea Starch, Chickpeas, Flaxseed, Alaska Pollock Meal, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum 32.00% Crude Fat, minimum 18.00% Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00% Moisture, maximum 10.00% Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.10% Calcium, minimum 1.20% Phosphorus, minimum 1.00% Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*
L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*
Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*
Taurine, minimum 0.05%* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.00%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 1.90%*
Calorie Content :
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.