Earthborn Holistic® Primitive Natural™ provides the taste your dog loves and the nutrition he needs for physical well-being and good health. Primitive Natural™ offers a grain and gluten-free, protein-rich diet of turkey meal, chicken meal and whitefish meal, satisfying your dog's instinctual craving for animal nutrition.
- L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning.
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, supporting healthy maintenance of your dog’s skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Primitive Natural™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- Formulated without grain, gluten or potato, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet.
- Turkey meal, chicken meal and whitefish meal provide high-quality protein sources to help develop and sustain energy and muscle function.
- Carefully-chosen vegetables and fruits, such as peas, blueberries, cranberries, apples, carrots and spinach contain antioxidants important for everyday optimal health.
Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Dried Egg, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Flaxeed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Aid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum 38.00% Crude Fat, minimum 20.00% Crude Fiber, maximum 2.50% Moisture, maximum 10.00% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05% Calcium, minimum 1.20% Phosphorus, minimum 1.00% Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg* L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg* Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg* Taurine, minimum 0.05%* Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.30%* Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.80%*
Calorie Content :
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,900 kcal/kg, 415 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.