Earthborn Holistic® Small Breed is specially formulated to fulfill the nutritional needs of dogs weighing less than 20 pounds at maturity. Unique nutritional support is needed to control weight and energy levels in small breed dogs, as well as, support them through their long life expectancy of up to 20 years. Earthborn Holistic® Small Breed will satisfy your dog's dietary needs while giving him a dinner he'll enjoy!
- L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning.
- Balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, nourishing your dog’s skin and coat. These nutrients, as well as others, help nourish and replenish the skin and coats of small dogs, who may undergo a lot of handling by their owners.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Earthborn Holistic® Small Breed provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
- Premium protein sources, such as chicken meal and whitefish meal, aid in building and maintaining your dog's lean muscle mass, while also fueling your small breed dog's high energy needs.
- Antioxidant-rich vegetables and fruits, such as peas, apples, blueberries, cranberries, carrots and spinach are a wholesome addition to Earthborn Holistic® Small Breed. Vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene to help maintain your dog's immune system.
- Grain, gluten and potato free, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein grain-free alternative diet.
Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg, Natural Flavors, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein, minimum 31.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*|
|Beta-Carotene, minimum 5 mg/kg*|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.00%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 0.90%*|
Calorie Content :
(M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,780 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.