Earthborn Holistic® Venture™ Turkey Meal & Butternut Squash is a limited ingredient, grain-free diet. It also features antioxidant-rich butternut squash. Handpicked from Central America, butternut squash provides rich sources of key nutrients and fiber to help your dog’s digestive system.
- High-quality flaxseed is sourced from Canada, the Dakotas and Montana. Flaxseed provides phytonutrients called lignans, which are unique fiber-related polyphenols, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B1, copper, manganese, fiber and antioxidants.
- Our naturally preserved sunflower oil originates from the beautiful American West and the Dakotas. Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, sunflower oil helps support healthy skin & coat, is low in saturated fats and is a good source of Vitamin E. Sunflower oil contains no GMO, no water, protein or carbohydrates and is low in cholesterol. Sunflower oil also contains lecithin, tocopherols and carotenoids.
- Everything you want. Nothing you don’t. This formula contains NO Grain, NO Gluten, NO Peas, NO Potatoes, NO Egg, NO Colorants, NO Fillers, NO By-Products, NO Artificial Preservatives and NO Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- America’s Midwest is made up of countless, multi-generational turkey farms. It’s here where we found the clean, fresh turkeys used to produce our smoked turkey. Lean and high in protein, turkey is a good source of iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium and B Vitamins. Turkey provides a high-quality alternative to typical protein sources.
- Renewable resources are used in the making of all Earthborn Holistic® Venture™ packaging. Earthborn’s PlantBag® contains up to 40% plant-based plastic, made from renewable and sustainable Brazilian sugarcane ethanol. The cultivation of sugarcane utilizes carbon dioxide and releases oxygen, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, which gives our plant-based plastic a negative carbon footprint. Our PlantBag® is BPA-FREE!
- Handpicked, vine-ripened butternut squash from Central America. This versatile fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Butternut squash is also a good source of fiber, antioxidants, Vitamin C and minerals such as manganese, magnesium and potassium.
- Grain & gluten-free limited ingredient diet for dogs with sensitivities.
- Each bag features a convenient, Velcro-resealable closure to ensure optimal freshness.
Turkey, Turkey Meal, Butternut Squash, Tapioca, Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavors, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt, Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum - 25.00%
Crude Fat, minimum - 13.00%
Crude Fiber, maximum - 6.50%
Moisture, maximum - 10.00%
Vitamin E, minimum - 300 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum - 100 mg/kg*
L-Carnitine, minimum - 50 mg/kg*
Beta-Carotene, minimum - 5 mg/kg*
Taurine, minimum - 0.10%*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum - 3.90%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum - 1.30%*
Calorie Content :
Metabolizable Energy (M.E. Calc.) 3,400 kcal/kg, 335 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.