Our fresh Wild Boar is humanely hunted in the wild, across wooded landscapes of Europe. Hunters in Poland, Hungary and Spain are issued governmental permits before embarking on each harvest. Each free-range boar is delivered to a USDA equivalent facility and is inspected multiple times to ensure all processed meat is fit for human consumption. Strict European regulations are met. Slow-smoked taste is then added to our fresh boar to create an addicting aroma perfect for any dog hunting for a wild sensation of flavor each and every bite.
This limited ingredient, grain-free diet, also features antioxidant-rich butternut squash. Handpicked from Central America, butternut squash provides rich sources of key nutrients and fiber to help your dog’s digestive system.
- Enriched with Taurine & Methionine, this heart healthy, grain & gluten-free limited ingredient diet is a great option for dogs with sensitivities.
- Everything you want. Nothing you don’t. This formula contains NO Grain, NO Gluten, NO Peas, NO Potato, NO Egg, NO Chicken, NO Colorants, NO Fillers, NO By-Products, NO Artificial Preservatives and NO Genetically Modified Ingredients.
- Our fresh Wild Boar is humanely hunted in the wild, across wooded landscapes of Europe. Nutrient-rich and naturally low in sodium, boar is an excellent source of thiamine, Vitamin B5, phosphorus and niacin.
- Handpicked, vine-ripened butternut squash from Central America. This versatile fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Butternut squash is also a good source of fiber, antioxidants, Vitamin C and minerals such as manganese, magnesium and potassium.
- High-quality flaxseed is sourced from Canada, the Dakotas and Montana. Flaxseed provides phytonutrients called lignans, which are unique fiber-related polyphenols, as well as Omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin B1, copper, manganese, fiber and antioxidants.
- Our naturally preserved sunflower oil originates from the beautiful American West and the Dakotas. Rich in Omega-6 fatty acids and monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, sunflower oil helps support healthy skin & coat, is low in saturated fats and is a good source of Vitamin E. Sunflower oil contains no GMO, no water, protein or carbohydrates and is low in cholesterol. Sunflower oil also contains lecithin, tocopherols and carotenoids.
- Renewable resources are used in the making of all Earthborn Holistic® Venture™ packaging. Earthborn’s PlantBag® contains up to 30% plant-based plastic, made from renewable and sustainable Brazilian sugarcane ethanol. The cultivation of sugarcane utilizes carbon dioxide and releases oxygen, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, which gives our plant-based plastic a negative carbon footprint. Our PlantBag® is BPA-FREE!
- Each bag features a convenient, Velcro-resealable closure to ensure optimal freshness.
Wild Boar, Pork Meal, Butternut Squash, Pumpkin, Tapioca, Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum - 23.00%
Crude Fat, minimum - 16.00%
Crude Fiber, maximum - 7.00%
Moisture, maximum - 10.00%
Vitamin E, minimum - 300 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum - 100 mg/kg*
L-Carnitine, minimum - 50 mg/kg*
Beta-Carotene, minimum - 5 mg/kg*
Taurine, minimum - 0.10%*
Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum - 4.00%*
Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum - 1.20%*
Calorie Content :
Metabolizable Energy (M.E. Calc.) 3,345 kcal/kg, 355 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.