Perfect for a small area or to test the amazing disinfectant formula of Eco-88 Super Disinfectant.
STAINS & ODORS REMOVED:
- Urine, feces, vomit, blood and anything else that can come out of an animal (or human). Also works on red wine, coffee, tea, and soda stains.
MPP'd does not require scrubbing or rinsing in most cases.
Turn nozzle to the mist setting. Follow below instructions for your specific application.
Just spray and walk away. Allow ECO 88 Brands at least 24 hours to work at breaking down the bacteria and extracting it.
Reapply as needed until all layers have been extracted and the bacteria source is completely removed.
- Remove and blot up any excess soil or moisture from area.
- Spray to saturate the area, but don't pour it on. More product at once won't speed up the results.
- Let the product work for at least 24 hours . It needs time to break down each layer of the stain/odor causing bacteria.
- Repeat as needed (like peeling the layers of an onion) until all layers have been extracted and removed.
For Hardwood, Tile, Grout or Laminate Floors:
Use approximately 5 sprays per 1 square foot. To avoid any liquid damage to flooring, only allow ECO 88 Brands to sit and work for 30-45 minutes max (you don't want to cause water damage). Wipe up
any residue and let the flooring completely dry between applications.
For Using in a Carpet Cleaning Machine:
Do not dilute. Only use machine to put down ECO 88 Brands. Do not use the suction feature of the machine, but rather let the product work and evaporate. For stubborn odors, repeat applications as
needed, letting the product work for at least 24 hours each time.
"It Smells Worse"
ECO 88 Brands is virtually odorless, if your odors become stronger after applying, this is a good sign (and is only temporary).
You are smelling what the product extracted, just ventilate area. The product breaks down solid odor/stain causing bacteria into a gas. If the product was not working, you would not smell
Just keep applying applications until you no longer smell anything after using ECO 88 Brands (this means the source bacteria is gone).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com