- Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Large Breed dry dog food is complete and balanced nutrition for large breed dogs 15 months and older with an ideal weight over 55 lbs.
- Helps promote a lean, active body with L-carnitine, 27% less fat (vs. Eukanuba Adult Large Breed dry dog food), and an adapted blend of carbohydrates
- Helps support lean muscles and joint health in your big dog with over 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed dry dog food) and chondroitin sulfate
- Maintains healthy brain function with guaranteed levels of DHA and vitamin E
- High-quality chicken is the first ingredient for protein that powers their day
Chicken, wheat, chicken by-product meal, corn, barley, ground grain sorghum, natural flavors, chicken fat, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, egg product, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, fish oil, choline chloride, DL-methionine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
|Crude Protein, minimum
|Crude Fat, minimum
|Crude Fiber, maximum
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), maximum
|Vitamin E, minimum
|Chondroitin sulfate*, minimum
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Calorie Content :
3473 kcal/kg, 267 kcal/cup
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.