About this product
Kickstart summer in style with the Stars & Stripes Limited Edition set of 3 eco dryer balls!
Replace chemically loaded dryer sheets and liquid softeners with a set of our reusable eco dryer balls. Handmade, fair trade, compostable, plastic free, they will naturally soften your clothes and help you reduce drying time.
What's included: Set of 3 eco dryer balls - a blue ball with 3 white stars, a white ball with red stripes, a blue ball with one white star. Inside a reusable black and white handmade cotton storage bag. Perfect for small and medium loads, can be doubled for large loads.
Naturally soften your laundry, reduce wrinkles, static, and increase your dryer efficiency. No chemicals, no fragrances, just pure organic, cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool. You can add your favorite essential oils for a naturally fresh scented laundry or try our organic essential oils.
Can be used on white, dark, and colored load, our eco dryer balls are colorfast and never bleed. Our dyes are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG).
WHY FRIENDSHEEP ECO DRYER BALLS?
- Naturally soften and fluff your laundry while helping you reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size
- Completely plastic-free, chemical free, unscented, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic, they're the perfect choice for those with sensitive skin and babies
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Reduce wrinkles and static cling
- The highest quality. 3", over 2 oz of 100% New Zealand Wool each, organic and cruelty-free certified.
- No fillers, 100% wool to the core
- Makes your laundry more manageable - no more balling and twisting!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners
- Save you time, energy, and money!
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives
- Individually hand felted in Nepal for fair wages in ethical and environmentally friendly working conditions
- We plant one tree with every purchase of a Friendsheep product, thanks to our partnership with the Eden Reforestation Project.
- Each set comes in a charming and useful hand printed organic storage bag
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- They're the ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and for anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.