- 1lbs (16oz)
- Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- Easy Application - The puffer bottle with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- Contains Irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- EPA Registered - Made in the USA & Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
Harris Boric Acid Roach Power with lure kills Roaches, Palmetto Bugs, Waterbugs and Silverfish. Puffer bottle with included straw reaches into cracks and crevices where insects hide. Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry. Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact.
- EPA approved for use in all 50 states
- Long lasting when kept dry
- 99% boric acid, 1% Harris lure
- Using the easy applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms.
- Apply in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets. Apply a line from corner to corner in rear of kitchen cabinets or drill 1/2 holes at top of kick panels beneath cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, dusting liberally.
- Remove lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chest of drawers and liberally dust into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits. Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.