Hill's™ Science Diet™ Hairball Control Light Adult dry cat food provides nutrition to help avoid hairball formation for cats who would benefit from a lighter, healthy lifestyle.
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- 13% lower calories vs. Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Hairball Control
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age that are prone to hairballs and weight gain.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Chicken Fat, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Fish Oil, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (gram) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (gram) - Weight Management|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)||3/8 (35)|
|5 (2,3)||3/8 (35)||1/2 (45)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||5/8 (55)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||3/4 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||7/8 (75)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 (90)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/8 (100)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3172 kcal/kg (279 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.1|
|Vitamin C||94 ppm|
|Vitamin E||725 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.41|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.46|
The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.