Hill's® Science Diet® Oral Care dry cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to improve dental health.
- Clinically proven technology reduces plaque & tartar build-up
- Interlocking fiber technology cleans teeth to help freshen breath with every bite
- Omega-6 fatty acids & Vitamin E for luxurious fur
Adult cats to help provide protection from plaque and tartar buildup
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trustINGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), DL-Methionine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - (cups/grams) 4 (1,8) 3/8 (35) 6 (2,7) 1/2 (45) 8 (3,6) 2/3 (60) 10 (4,5) 3/4 (65) 12 (5,4) 7/8 (75) 14 (6,4) 1 (90) 16 (7,3) 1 1/8 (100)
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care cat food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3762 kcal/kg (331 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 33.5 Fat 21.1 Carbohydrate / NFE 30.6 Crude Fiber 9.0 Calcium 0.76 Phosphorous 0.66 Potassium 0.74 Sodium 0.39 Magnesium 0.080 Taurine 0.29 Vitamin C 122 ppm Vitamin E 748 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.10 Total Omega-6 FA 4.31
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Oral Care cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.