Hill's® Science Diet® Urinary Hairball Control Adult Dry Cat Food supports the health of the whole urinary system and helps avoid hairball formation.
- Supports the health of the whole urinary system with optimal levels of magnesium
- Natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs
- High quality fiber, fatty acids and antioxidants to support healthy digestion, skin & coat and a strong immune system
- Highly digestible, high quality protein to help maintain lean muscle
Adult cats 1 - 6 years to help support the health of the urinary system and reduce hairballs.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition supports cat health. We learned that a healthy urinary system is vital to overall health and how natural fiber comfortably reduces hairballs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams) 4 (1,8) 3/8 (35) 6 (2,7) 1/2 (45) 8 (3,6) 2/3 (60) 10 (4,5) 3/4 (65) 12 (5,4) 7/8 (75) 14 (6,4) 1 (90) 16 (7,3) 1 1/8 (100)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Urinary Hairball Control cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Citrate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.