Hill's Science Diet - Indoor Kitten Dry Cat Food
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Indoor Kitten dry food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of kittens with an indoor lifestyle so they get the best start in life.
- Natural DHA from high quality fish oil supports healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Oats, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Wheat, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, L-Lysine, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Magnesium Oxide, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Beta-Carotene, Broccoli.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth less than 4 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth 4 to 6 months||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Growth 7 to 12 months and Pregnancy|
|1 (0,5)||1/4 (35)|
|2 (0,9)||3/8 (50)|
|3 (1,4)||1/2 (70)||3/8 (50)|
|4 (1,8)||5/8 (85)||1/2 (70)|
|6 (2,7)||7/8 (120)||2/3 (90)||1/2 (70)|
|8 (3,6)||7/8 (120)||2/3 (90)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (135)||3/4 (100)|
|12 (5,4)||7/8 (120)|
|14 (6,4)||1 (135)|
|16 (7,3)||1 1/8 (155)|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3997 kcal/kg (544 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||31.5|
|Vitamin C||108 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1406 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.99|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.09|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.