Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Dry Cat Food provides precisely balanced nutrition to fight effects of aging in your Adult 7+ cat.
- A propriety blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
Made in the USA
with global ingredients you can trustINGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Dried Tomato Pomace, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Broccoli, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Flavors, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Beta-Carotene.
Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs) Amount per Day - cups (grams) 4 (1,8) 1/4 (30) 6 (2,7) 3/8 (40) 8 (3,6) 1/2 (55) 10 (4,5) 1/2 (55) 12 (5,4) 5/8 (70) 14 (6,4) 2/3 (75) 16 (7,3) 3/4 (85)
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Youthful Vitality Adult 7+ Chicken & Rice Recipe cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3870 kcal/kg (439 kcal/cup†)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 35.4 Fat 16.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 41.2 Crude Fiber 1.4 Calcium 0.71 Phosphorous 0.67 Potassium 0.62 Sodium 0.38 Magnesium 0.104 Vitamin C 205 ppm Vitamin E 1103 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.47 Total Omega-6 FA 4.02
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.