Take $5 OFF Your Purchase $30 or More When You Use Code 252111 At Checkout. Expires 11/30/2021
Hill's® Natural Flexi-Stix Jerky with Real Beef dog treats are delicious, natural and contain glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints. The stick shape is easy to break into pieces and the rich meaty flavor will make your dog happy. Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust. Not artificially preserved or flavored.
Daily support for joint health. Natural ingredients with real beef as #1 ingredient. Unique shape is easy to break into pieces. Rich meaty flavor that will get tails wagging. 100% satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.
Beef, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Glycerin, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Cane Molasses, Pork Gelatin, Water, Citric Acid for freshness, Chicken Liver Flavor, Salt, Chicken Cartilage (Source of Glucosamine Hydrochloride and Chondroitin Sulfate), Beef Flavor, Natural Flavors, Caramel color, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Rosemary Extract.
PROTEIN 13.9% FAT 7.3.0% CRUDE FIBER 1.2% CARBOHYDRATE/NFE 73.1% CALCIUM 0.33.0% PHOSPHOROUS 0.39% SODIUM 0.51% POTASSIUM 0.24% MAGNESIUM 0.09% TOTAL OMEGA-3 FA 0.01% TOTAL OMEGA-6 FA 0.1% CHONDROITIN SULPHATE 469 ppm GLUCOSAMINE 54 ppm
Calorie Content :
3,217 kcal/kg, 29 kcal/treat.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.