Hill's Prescription Diet - i/d Digestive Care Feline - Chicken & Vegetable Stew Canned Cat Food
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Your cat‚ digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it‚ a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
Hill's¬Æ Prescription Diet¬Æ i/d¬Æ Feline provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet¬Æ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice Starch, Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Monosodium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
|Carbohydrate / NFE
|Total Omega-3 FA
|Total Omega-6 FA
Calorie Content :
78 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.