To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 118.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible Prescription Diet Stew with chicken and added vegetables contains gently cooked bite-sized chunks.
How it works:
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, phosphorus
- Contains vitamin B6
How it helps:
- Supports bladder health in cats with FLUTD
- Reduces the risk of Struvite & Calcium Oxalate stones
- Complete and balanced for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare cat food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, vegetables, oils and fats, minerals.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 41.0 Fat 19.1 Crude fibre 0.6 Carbohydrate (NFE) 33.6 Calcium 0.80 Phospohorus 0.68 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.92 Magnesium 0.060 Taurine 0.40 L-carnitine 25.4 ppm Vitamin C 7 ppm Vitamin E 731 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.87 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.91
Calorie Content :
69 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.