*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
There can be a variety of reasons for your dog's scratchy skin condition, including sensitivities to food. The good news is, most pets with these skin conditions can benefit simply by eating the right food.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® d/d® clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, d/d is clinically tested nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Limited ingredient nutrition with single intact animal protein
- Free from soy protein
- Grain free and made with gluten-free ingredients
- High levels of Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality
- Visible improvement in skin & coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Water, Salmon, Potatoes, Potato Starch, Potato Protein, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Citrate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Methionine, Taurine, L-Lysine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Calorie Content :
362 kcal/13 oz can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.