To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 118.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Inappropriate levels of fat in the blood, inability to digest protein, or lack of digestive enzymes produced by the body can affect your dog's digestive health. Efficient digestion is essential for your dog to be able to build and repair tissues and obtain energy, and for these reasons it is important to feed a food that is formulated to help support digestive health. For many dogs experiencing digestive challenges, its also very important to feed a food with a low fat level.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d Low Fat clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's digestive health. In fact, i/d Low Fat is clinically proven nutrition to calm & soothe the digestive tract.
How it works:
- Highly digestible & low in fat
- Enriched with prebiotic fiber & ginger
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled minerals
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Improves digestion & ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Promotes beneficial microflora
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Supports a healthy immune system
Water, Rice, Pork Liver, Turkey Liver, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
CRUDE PROTEIN 5.0% min CRUDE FAT 1.7% min CRUDE FAT 3.5% max CRUDE FIBER 2.0% max
Calorie Content :
349 kcal/13 oz can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.