*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Your dog’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your dog has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your dog feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, clinical nutrition specially formulated to help settle digestive upsets in dogs.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality and supports regularity
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Meets the special nutritional needs of puppies and adult dogs
Water, Turkey, Pork Liver, Rice, Modified Rice Starch, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Potassium Chloride, Caramel color, Dicalcium Phosphate, Flaxseed, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Psyllium Seed Husk, L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Calorie Content :
369 kcal/13 oz can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.