To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 128.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at email@example.com
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
The kidneys filter waste and toxins from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. As pets age, damage to kidney tissues may occur. This process is irreversible and leads to loss of kidney function. Dogs with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline, which may lead to loss of muscle mass.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® k/d® clinical nutrition to support your dog's kidney function and help sustain muscle mass. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)TM Technology for dogs
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Therapeutic levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Enhances appetite & increases food intake
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® k/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken, Egg Product, Dried Beet Pulp, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Threonine, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 15.2 Fat 22.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 55.5 Crude Fiber 1.6 Calcium 0.83 Phosphorous 0.32 Potassium 0.82 Sodium 0.18 Magnesium 0.136 Vitamin C 127 ppm Vitamin E 729 IU/kg DHA 0.214 EPA 0.300 Total Omega-3 FA 0.94 Total Omega-6 FA 4.38 Carnitine 609.8 ppm
Calorie Content :
4050 kcal/kg (402 kcal/cup†).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.