*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. We will be happy to call your Vet if needed. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg, rice protein concentrate.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.4 Fat 22.6 Crude fibre 1.1 Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.7 Calcium 0.76 Phospohorus 0.49 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.74 Magnesium 0.061 Taurine 0.21 L-carnitine 543.6 ppm Vitamin C 113 ppm Vitamin E 602 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.87 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.49 Chondroitin sulphate 323 ppm Glucosamine 348 ppm Crude Ash 5.2 Beta-carotene 3.27 ppm Vitamin A 9946 IU/kg Vitamin D 1006 IU/kg
Calorie Content :
4215 kcal/kg (422 kcal/100g).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.