Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet - k/d Kidney Care Feline - Chicken & Vegetable Stew Canned Cat Food
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
The kidneys filter waste and toxins from the blood and maintain the normal balance of fluid and minerals within the body. As pets age, damage to kidney tissues may occur. This process is irreversible and leads to loss of kidney function. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline, which may lead to loss of muscle mass.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet¬Æ k/d¬Æ clinical nutrition to support your cat's kidney function and help sustain muscle mass. In fact, the nutrition of k/d is clinically tested nutrition to improve & lengthen quality of life.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids - the building blocks of muscle protein
- Therapeutic levels of L-Carnitine and Omega-3 fatty acids
How it helps:
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's¬Æ Prescription Diet¬Æ k/d¬Æ Feline is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Water, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Fat, Pea Protein, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Soy Protein Isolate, Fish Oil, Potassium Alginate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, L-Threonine, Potassium Chloride, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Calcium Carbonate.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||38.0|
|Vitamin C||152 ppm|
|Vitamin E||748 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.10|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.03|
Calorie Content :
70 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can.
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.