*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Clinically proven to support a longer and better quality of life in cats with kidney conditions
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet ™ k/d™ Feline helps to extend and improve the quality of life in cats with kidney conditions by helping reduce the progression and symptoms of the disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste and variety. Available in both wet and dry food in a range of flavours
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.Protein sources: Maize gluten meal, rice protein concentrate, chicken and turkey meal, tuna meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.
Calorie Content :
4099 kcal/kg (410 kcal/100g).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.