*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
Clinically proven nutrition to support cats with kidney conditions & mobility issues
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™+ Mobility Feline is clinically proven to support mobility issues & kidney conditions in cats to improve their quality of life.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- High level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- High levels of antioxidants help to preserve kidney function
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- Amino acid profile supports your cat's natural ability to maintain lean muscle
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates the appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods
- Great taste, available in both wet and dry food.
COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, meat and animal derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals.Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, pea protein, dried whole egg.
Calorie Content :
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/100g).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.