Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet - l/d Liver Care
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information
The liver is your dog's largest internal organ with many functions, including the digestion and conversion of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® l/d®, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function
How it works:
- Moderate levels of high quality protein
- High L-carnitine & L-arginine levels
- Appropriate level of zinc
- Low copper
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps reduce liver workload allowing liver tissue to regenerate
- Helps maintain normal fat metabolism in the liver
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies commonly related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® l/d® Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Ingredients: Brewers Rice, Chicken, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Potassium Chloride, Dried Beet Pulp, Glyceryl Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K)), Fish Oil, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49.8 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Vitamin C||129 ppm|
|Vitamin E||918 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.09 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.46 %|
3995 kcal/kg (419 kcal/cup†)
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.