To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5705 or ext # 128.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information*
A low fat, high fibre food for weight loss in cats. Specially formulated to satisfy a cats hunger whilst losing weight.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Feline r/d™ was designed specifically for the management of weight problems in cats. Clinically proven to reduce body fat by 20% in just 3 months
- Low in calories and fat to help promote weight loss.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- Helps to neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Great taste your cat will love !
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 38.6 Fat 10.8 Crude fibre 13.5 Carbohydrate (NFE) 30.6 Calcium 0.97 Phospohorus 0.83 Sodium 0.38 Potassium 0.92 Magnesium 0.077 Taurine 0.22 L-carnitine 543.7 ppm Vitamin C 125 ppm Vitamin E 677 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.17 Omega-6-fatty acids 2.44 Crude Ash 6.4 Beta-carotene 4.05 ppm L-lysine 2.02 Vitamin A 6848 IU/kg Vitamin D 652 IU/kg
Calorie Content :
3155 kcal/kg (316 kcal/100g)
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have seven locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso Oklahoma.