To speed up the order process, please upload your prescription here!
(If you have already submitted your RX, we will hold it for future orders)
ATTENTION, we can NOT ship this product to you UNLESS
- You upload a Prescription using the above "UPLOAD PRESCRIPTION" button.
- You or Your vet can fax a prescription to us at 866-352-8812
- Your vet can call in a prescription to us at (918)-340-5704.
- You or Your vet can email a picture of a prescription to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*This item requires a prescription through your Vet, please fax us a copy at 866-352-8812. This will not be shipped until we receive that information *
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues, and glucose management. Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
How it works:
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How it helps:
- Formulated to help metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's® Prescription Diet® w/d® Multi-Benefit Canine is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Flavor, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Caramel color, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 20.7 Fat 13.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 45.1 Crude Fiber 16.0 Total Dietary Fiber 27.6 Soluble Fiber 1.9 Insoluble Fiber 25.5 Calcium 0.80 Phosphorous 0.66 Potassium 0.78 Sodium 0.27 Magnesium 0.099 Vitamin C 140 ppm Vitamin E 682 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 0.35 Total Omega-6 FA 3.02 Carnitine 515.8 ppm
Calorie Content :
3100 kcal/kg (255 kcal/cup†).
Shop with confidence when you shop at Southern Agriculture. All of our items are in stock and ship from Tulsa, Oklahoma. If you have any questions you can email us at Sales@SouthernAgriculture.com
Would you prefer to shop in-store? We have six locations located in Tulsa, Broken Arrow, and Owasso, Oklahoma.